Tourist Visa | Visit Canada | Castle & Co. | Call for Free

Visit Canada as a tourist and get to know all of its wonders. Apply for a tourist visa.

Tourist Visa

Get ready to visit Canada

If you want to travel and explore Canada, there are many beautiful places to visit. But first, it is very likely that you will need a tourist visa.

Canadians can visit 172 countries without applying for a visa. However, only 51 countries can come to Canada as a tourist without a visa; even these countries still need to obtain an Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA), before traveling to Canada.

That is why it is critical to consult with an expert to know what documents you will need in order to visit Canada. Requirements may vary depending on factors like your nationality and individual background.

The tourist visa, allows you to be in Canada for up to 6 months. Tourist visas allow the visa holder to study in short educational courses like language programs. You are not allowed to work or perform any lucrative activity, because the main reason for your trip to Canada is to visit and explore as a tourist.

The tourist visa is only approved for people that can demonstrate financial capability to pay their travel expenses for the period that they will be in Canada and can show that they have the intention/reasons to return to their home country after their visit.

If you would like to stay in Canada longer than the six months allowed by your visitor visa, we can help you to apply to extend your stay. If you have a job offer from an employer or an acceptance letter from an educational institute, we can help you with the necessary steps to apply for a study or work permit.

Tourism in Canada
Tourism Landscape Canada

Extend your tourist visa

You can extend your visitor visa by applying before your current one expires. If this extension is approved, Canada’s immigration department will emit a visitor record that specifies how much longer you can stay in Canada.

For more information about your particular case, call us and we will indicate the options available to you.


If you are already in Canada as a visitor, you may not be able to apply for a student or work permit within the country. You would need to apply at a Canadian visa office outside Canada or from your country of residence/origin.

As part of our services, we will walk you through this process and provide you the proper instructions on how to pay these fees. We offer you the option of paying government fees yourself or including these fees in your payment to us so that we can pay this requirement on your behalf.


To find out if you meet the requirements of any Canadian program, you can complete the form below and/or return the in detailed questionnaire for a free assessment and a no obligation quote. You can send this Word document as per instructions within the questionnaire or attach it to the form below.