Skip to content

Call us for FREE Assesment
+1 (866) 518-3147

Immigrate to Quebec

Live In the Francophone Province!

Quebec, the francophone Canadian province, has created its own immigration programs to attract the most suitable professionals for its labour market:
The candidate must first be selected by the province and obtain a Quebec Selection Certificate (CSQ) from the Ministère de l’Immigration, de la Francisation et de l’Intégration (MIFI). Then, the candidate must apply through Immigration Canada (IRCC), which will check on medical, security, and criminality factors.
There are two main economic programs for skilled workers that intend to immigrate to Quebec:

  Quebec Experience Class (Programme de l’Expérience Quebecoise, also known as PEQ).
  Quebec Skilled Worker Program (Programme régulier des travailleurs qualifiés).

Find Out if You’re Eligible! To know if you qualify to apply for Permanent Residence through the Express Entry System, please fill out our quick and online form.

Get a FREE Assessment!

We offer an initial free phone call assessment to inform you of the immigration pathways that best suit you.

Frequently Asked Questions

As a licensed immigration consultancy firm, Castle and Co is not only authorized to provide you with advice and guidance. We can also represent you before the Canadian Government as your third party to minimize any errors or omissions with your applications. We work mainly with IRCC (Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada) for any immigration application and ESDC (Service Canada) for any foreign worker-related LMIA application.

Our many years of experience have taught us how to prepare solid applications and communicate effectively and efficiently with government institutions.

Call us or fill the contact form at the end of our FAQ to get a free assessment of your case.

Castle & Co is a consultancy firm that can provide services for the following immigration applications:
  Permanent Residence through Express Entry, Provincial Nominee Programs, or Quebec programs.
  Family Reunification through Spouse Sponsorship (spouse, conjugal, common-law), Parent & Grandparent Sponsorship, Dependent Children reunification, or others.
  Temporary Residence to acquire tourist visas, as well as study and work permits & visas.
  Citizenship preparation for permanent residents who have lived in Canada for more than three years.
  Consultations and expert reviews on your application if you are preparing it on your own.

We also help Canadian employers prepare a solid LMIA application to hire the foreign workers they need.

Call us or fill the contact form at the end of our FAQ to get a free assessment of your case.

As part of our service, we will walk you through this process and send you the proper instructions on how to pay these fees. We give you the option to pay them yourself or include the costs in our service payments so that we can pay this on your behalf.

Call us or fill the contact form at the end of our FAQ to get a free assessment of your case.

It will depend on the program, the country of residence and the processing times in effect by the Canadian immigration offices when the application is submitted. You can find the approximate current processing times here.

Please keep in mind that these processing times are estimates. Sometimes offices process cases, prioritizing applications depending on several factors. Also, at times applications are forwarded to other processing centers that may have a lower work backlog, thus, reducing processing times considerably. If your application was not professionally prepared or contains errors or omissions, the processing times will be increased for several months or even years.

Call us or fill the contact form at the end of our FAQ to get a free assessment of your case.

Under certain circumstances, you can apply to have a valid work permit while your permanent residence is being processed.

Call us to get a free assessment of your case.

Certain family members or dependents can be included in your application, they will be applying with you as the principal applicant and will be granted their permanent residency at the same time.

Call us to get a free assessment of your case.

Request a FREE Assessment

We guide, help, and advise our clients on the best way to work, study, visit or immigrate to Canada. We also help employers with LMIA applications and assess permanent residents to get their Canadian citizenship.

Attach a document (optional)

File(s) size limit is 20MB.