Skip to content

Call us for FREE Assesment
+1 (866) 518-3147

Provincial Nominee Programs

Use Your Experience to Become a Permanent Resident!

If you are a temporary resident, you can apply to permanent residence through Provincial Nominee Programs if you wish to live in a specific Canadian province.
Each province and territory targets specific groups of candidates according to their labour market needs: students, skilled workers, semi-skilled workers, business people, etc. Many streams combine different parameters and requirements to choose the most beneficial candidates for their province.

Find Out if You’re Eligible!

To know if you qualify to apply for Permanent Residence through the Express Entry System, please fill out our quick online form.

PNP Application Process

  You can always study and retake English or French exams.
  You can enroll in master’s degrees or other post-secondary studies to enhance your education.
  You can find a job offer from a Canadian employer, supported by a Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA). It will add up to 50 points to your profile.

It would be best if you considered the time you would have to invest in making these improvements. Depending on your current age, you could decrease your points for age if you choose to enroll in a new education program that you might end after you are 30 years old.

Applying with a spouse also adds points to your overall score.

As part of the Free Assessment Services that we offer, we calculate your approximate points to let you know your chances and discuss how we can help.

Get a FREE Assessment!

We offer an initial free phone call assessment to inform you of the immigration pathways that best suit you.

Frequently Asked Questions

As a licensed immigration consultancy firm, Castle and Co is not only authorized to provide you with advice and guidance. We can also represent you before the Canadian Government as your third party to minimize any errors or omissions with your applications. We work mainly with IRCC (Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada) for any immigration application and ESDC (Service Canada) for any foreign worker-related LMIA application.

Our many years of experience have taught us how to prepare solid applications and communicate effectively and efficiently with government institutions.

Call us or fill the contact form at the end of our FAQ to get a free assessment of your case.

Castle & Co is a consultancy firm that can provide services for the following immigration applications:
  Permanent Residence through Express Entry, Provincial Nominee Programs, or Quebec programs.
  Family Reunification through Spouse Sponsorship (spouse, conjugal, common-law), Parent & Grandparent Sponsorship, Dependent Children reunification, or others.
  Temporary Residence to acquire tourist visas, as well as study and work permits & visas.
  Citizenship preparation for permanent residents who have lived in Canada for more than three years.
  Consultations and expert reviews on your application if you are preparing it on your own.

We also help Canadian employers prepare a solid LMIA application to hire the foreign workers they need.

Call us or fill the contact form at the end of our FAQ to get a free assessment of your case.

As part of our service, we will walk you through this process and send you the proper instructions on how to pay these fees. We give you the option to pay them yourself or include the costs in our service payments so that we can pay this on your behalf.

Call us or fill the contact form at the end of our FAQ to get a free assessment of your case.

It will depend on the program, the country of residence and the processing times in effect by the Canadian immigration offices when the application is submitted. You can find the approximate current processing times here.

Please keep in mind that these processing times are estimates. Sometimes offices process cases, prioritizing applications depending on several factors. Also, at times applications are forwarded to other processing centers that may have a lower work backlog, thus, reducing processing times considerably. If your application was not professionally prepared or contains errors or omissions, the processing times will be increased for several months or even years.

Call us or fill the contact form at the end of our FAQ to get a free assessment of your case.

Under certain circumstances, you can apply to have a valid work permit while your permanent residence is being processed.

Call us to get a free assessment of your case.

Submitting your profile does not guarantee an invitation. We work on your profile to make it the best possible, and we will advise you on how you can make it better.

However, receiving an invitation to apply for permanent residency may not depend solely on your score. Several factors like labour shortages or the need for specific professionals may trigger invitations to apply to profiles that may have lower points than other selected applicants.

Call us to get a free assessment of your case.

Certain family members or dependents can be included in your application, they will be applying with you as the principal applicant and will be granted their permanent residency at the same time.

Call us to get a free assessment of your case.

You can apply through Express Entry and then be invited to apply to certain Provincial Nominee Programs or you can apply directly to a specific province.

Both the Express Entry system and the majority of the Provincial Nominee Programs work on point-based systems. However, they have different criteria when choosing a profile to be invited to apply.

Call us to get a free assessment of your case.

Request a FREE Assessment

We guide, help, and advise our clients on the best way to work, study, visit or immigrate to Canada. We also help employers with LMIA applications and assess permanent residents to get their Canadian citizenship.

Attach a document (optional)

File(s) size limit is 20MB.